AFIMALL City covers an area of 320,000 m²
The AFIMALL City retail and entertainment centre is a flagship project for AFI Development.
— a leading property developer in Russia, Ukraine and other countries of the CIS.
Founded in 2001, AFI Development specialises in the full development cycle and sells commercial and residential property of the very highest standard, including offices, retail centres, hotels, multifunctional and residential projects.
AFIMALL City — today and tomorrow
The AFIMALL City retail and entertainment complex is located at the very heart of Europe's largest and most ambitious investment business project, Moscow City (Moscow International Business Centre).
This is the first project in Russia with a unique combination of innovative architectural solutions and multifunctional infrastructure.
The AFIMALL retail and entertainment centre is unique in its selection of tenants, with all of the world's most popular brands and a number represented in Moscow and Russia for the first very time.
AFIMALL City is a new shopping concept that focuses on the impressions and emotions that are generated by the consumer process.
AFIMALL City is not just about shopping; there is a whole world of entertainment on offer as well!
- 3,000 m² of entertainment for children and adults alike
- 50 restaurants and cafés
- A multiscreen flagship Formula Kino cinema complex and the first IMAX cinema in the city centre.
AFIMALL City is a truly grand architectural achievement!
AFIMALL City covers an area of 320,000 m².
114,213 m2 are available for lease, including:
- 74,000 m2 of retail gallery space and anchor tenants;
- 400 stores;
- a cinema occupying 7,000 m2;
- a supermarket occupying 2,400 m2;
- an entertainment zone occupying 3,000 m2;
- 4,000 m2 dedicated to children's goods;
- 50 restaurants and cafés;
- 5 retail levels;
- Direct access to AFIMALL City the moment you exit the metro station